1) Brocade designs: We are back to the eighteenth century when the needle and thimble were creators of stunning designs for ladies such as Marie Antoinette. Upholstery and the most excessive baroque details are wrapped together with structured cuts to create a beautiful, brocade-heavy,Balmain collection.
2) Cupcakes: They have become an obsession and inevitably I feel guilty just giving them a bite. But cupcakes give pleasure not only to the palate, but also to the sight.
3) Chiffon Maxi Skirts: They are perfect for the summer or can be chic in the fall. These skirts are very comfortable and convenient. You can find them with folds, openings, or short at the front and long at the back.
4) Grimes: Claire Boucher, the 24-year-old Canadian, is an artist, musician and video director of experimental music. Born in Vancouver, Grimes conquers the hipster masses with her latest album “Visions.” With a childlike voice, dreamy melodies, and unimaginable electronic beats, Grimes make us love her.
5) Military Jackets: A must have for this fall! Wear it with whatever you want- lace shorts, high waist denim shorts, or colour pants. You can find them in blazer, parka, and coat styles. If you have one take it out this season and wear it proudly! If not brands such as Topshop, Zara, and Zareen have incorporated them into their collections.
Ennia Mariscal, JCI Fashion Grad