Thanks to a recent article by Buzzfeed, we learned about some beauty tricks on how to get every last drop of makeup! Whether you’re on a budget or just want to cherish every last bit of your favorite product, these simple tips can go a long way. We compiled a few of our favorites from the original article:
1. Get the most of your favorite perfume by adding that last drop into a bottle of body lotion.
Photo from: Marc Jacobs / Vaseline / Via buzzfeed.com
1. Can’t open that stubborn bottle of nail polish? Warm it up by soaking it in hot water for 5 minutes.
Photo from: sparkofallure.com
3. Make a dried-out gel liner smooth again by adding eye drops.
GIF from: thezoereport.com
4. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you try to sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes. Voila!
Photo from: michellephan.com
5. A couple drops of saline solution can help save your mascara if you find it to be dry and clumpy.
Photo from: thebeautydepartment.com
6. Repair broken eye shadow palettes, blushes, and powders with the help of rubbing alcohol.
Graphic from: blog.freepeople.com