Thanks to a super helpful article by Buzzfeed, we learned about some beauty tricks on how to get every last drop of makeup! Whether you’re on a budget or just want to cherish every last bit of your favorite product, these simple tips can go a long way. We compiled a few of our favorites from the original article:
1. Get the most of your favorite perfume by adding that last drop into a bottle of body lotion.
Photo from: Marc Jacobs / Vaseline / Via buzzfeed.com
1. Can’t open that stubborn bottle of nail polish? Warm it up by soaking it in hot water for 5 minutes.
Photo from: sparkofallure.com
3. Make a dried-out gel liner smooth again by adding eye drops.
GIF from: thezoereport.com
4. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you try to sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes. Voila!
Photo from: michellephan.com
5. A couple drops of saline solution can help save your mascara if you find it to be dry and clumpy.
Photo from: thebeautydepartment.com
6. Repair broken eye shadow palettes, blushes, and powders with the help of rubbing alcohol.
Graphic from: blog.freepeople.com
What are your favourite makeup hacks?
The Makeup Artistry Diploma Program has gained an industry-wide reputation for excellence, giving students an exceptional network of contacts and resources when they enter into the marketplace. During the 10-month full time program, students study everything from glamour and special occasion makeup to special effects makeup and prosthetics application techniques. With classes limited to 16 students, individualized attention and encouragement foster each student’s personal and professional growth potential.
John Casablancas Institute is the pioneer of prosthetic lab techniques and face casting in Western Canada. This advanced level of training affords our graduates amazing opportunities and a significant advantage for a career in film, TV or theatre.