Last night marked the 88th Annual Academy Awards and of course we couldn’t be any happier for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s first Oscar win! Aside from Leo and the rest of the 2016 Oscars recipients, we felt like the red carpet was filled with winners too. From backless gowns, a whole lot of embellishments, and bright colors the red carpet was Fashion-filled with our favorite celebrities in top designer-wear. Here’s our favorite 7 looks from the 2016 Oscars.
1. Jennifer Lawrence in lingerie-inspired Christian Dior.
2. Rooney Mara in her white Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci.
3. Margot Robbie graced the red carpet in a plunging gold sequinned ensemble by Tom Ford.
5. Charlize Theron in a classic red, plunging custom Dior Haute Couture.
7. Rachel McAdams in a jade colored, simple and sexy August Getty Atelier gown was at once simple and sexy.