The students in our Body Spa Program are experts on skincare, so when something is being used in our spa, you know it’s a good. During a recent visit, a cute glass jar labeled “Coconut Oil Makeup Removal Wipes” caught my eye. Luckily, the students were more than happy to share the recipe, and they’re super easy to whip up at home. The end product is good for your skin, and JCI body spa approved! These will take off even the most stubborn eye makeup, and are less expensive than buying wipes at the store. Read on for how to make DIY makeup removal wipes:
Here’s what you need:
- Circular jar or container with a tight fitting lid
- Cotton pads
- 3 TBSP. Coconut oil
- 1 TBSP. Face wash
- 2 Cups of hot Water
- 5 Drops of Tea tree oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Fill jar halfway with cotton pads, then cover them with half the mixture.
- Fill the jar the rest of the way with cotton pads and begin to pour in the rest of the mixture – you can stop when all pads are moistened.
- Use pads one at a time as needed to remove makeup.
Thanks to the JCI Body Spa for sharing their beauty secrets with us! Want to learn more? The 44-week Body Spa Program is one of a kind in professional spa training, encompassing basic and advanced spa services. The program consists of in-depth theory and practical knowledge, constant student practice, family practice week, weekly tests, creative projects and spa floor services in a beautiful spa setting. By the end of the program, you will be spa ready by projecting professionalism and confidence in performing both basic and advanced spa services.